This is a fine art giclee print of a pencil portrait drawn by david.One in a series of drawings from police photos of criminals in the late 1800s.
WILLIAM BROCKWAY, 62
"An engraver by trade. Studied chemistry at Yale. A remarkable looking man on account of his height and thinness."
- Professionally printed in archival ink on heavy age resistant paper.
- Paper size: 8 x 10" (Standard frame size, so you don't have to worry about custom framing).
- He is centered on the paper and measures almost 5 inches tall.
- In addition to the drawing you'll receive a short bio from police records.
- Packed carefully for shipping in a rigid mailer or box.